Benefits Renewal Specialist Atlanta GA
Our client, BIS Benefits, located in the Roswell/Alpharetta area, has retained us to find a Benefits Renewal Specialist for their growing company. Medical and Dental group benefits insurance experience for an insurance broker or carrier is required. The Benefits Renewal Specialist, working along with an Account Manager, will provide assistance with employee insurance benefit renewals for their clients. If the renewal warrants the review of other carriers, the Benefits Analyst will facilitate the marketing process, prepare the proposal and maintain accurate data files.
This position is hybrid-in the office two days per week. They have a work culture that can’t be beat – for 3 years in a row they’ve been voted “Best Place to Work” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle! Their employees love working there because the leaders care about them.
- Support the Account Manager in Renewal and Prospecting
- Collect and compile all data, such as Medical Health Questionnaires and Census and follow up with carrier and client for missing data or errors
- Send out Request for Proposals and follow up with carrier to assure timely response
- Review quotes as they come in from insurance carriers confirming accuracy of data including census and medical information
- Complete paperwork for client renewal and update renewal history
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for prospects
- Send Agent of Record template letter when needed
- Request information on group (copy of renewal, plan information, current rates, and other related forms).
- Assist Account Manager with Open Enrollment for both new and existing clients
- Medical and Dental group benefits insurance experience for an insurance broker or carrier is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office-PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and task oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Compensation: 60k salary plus attractive bonus opportunities, health insurance, PTO, and an opportunity to work with a great team environment.