Chief of Staff Midtown Atlanta GA
Our client, an Atlanta-based leader in the global beauty industry is looking to add a Chief of Staff to their organization. The purpose of the Chief of Staff is to offer strategic support to the CEO/Founder for driving effectiveness across the entire organization. The Chief of Staff provides oversight across all company processes and people to elevate communication, execution, and accountability. The Chief of Staff reports directly to the CEO/Founder and works collaboratively with the executive team and other key leaders to ensure strategic outcomes are effectively established, operationalized, and executed.
An ideal candidate thrives in an inclusive environment and is an executive equipped with a wealth of experience in achieving operational success. Must possess a progressive aptitude for business process mapping, organizational change, strategic planning and product application development and implementation. Acts as a major contributor and driver of revenue supporting the company’s financial goals. Skilled in people development, conceptualizing the strategic direction of the organization and the ability to develop tactical business plans to surpass corporate growth. Must be adept in reducing costs, improving retention efforts and providing exceptional customer support. Must be a dedicated professional with a passion for achieving global customer success.
***Relocation Assistance Available***
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to the CEO and Executive Leadership team
- Ensure and manage the CEO’s agenda is focused on the vision and future growth
- Work with the CEO and executive leadership to shape long-term strategies for the organization
- Identify and implement internal process improvements, including technology solutions resulting in cost savings, enhanced integration, and increased efficiencies.
- Drive the organizations focus on creating a data-driven culture by overseeing the development and implementation of data dashboards for key performance indicators across all functions.
- Recognized as a team player and generalist pivoting from high-level strategic priorities to tactical implementation of critical activities within any function as needed
- Facilitate weekly executive leadership team meetings and any surrounding communication necessary to hold leaders accountable to the company vision, strategies, and objectives
- Work with the executive team to carry out short and long-term objectives that prioritize growth initiatives while safeguarding current resources and operations
- Understand, manage, and report on organizational and team level KPIs and other metrics
- Be a strategic advisor, confidant, and proxy for the CEO and executive leadership team
- Collaborate closely with the executive team to integrate the larger company-wide vision, mission, culture, and goals across internal and external communication channels
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values collaborative relationships, honesty, transparency, learning, and a commitment to excellence
- Lead workplace culture initiative
- Ten+ years of experience in a Chief of Staff or equivalent role
- Demonstrated experience and leadership managing comprehensive strategic initiatives to advance an organization’s mission and goals preferably with a manufacturer of luxury/prestige brand
- A minimum of five years of experience building, mentoring, and coaching diverse teams
- A minimum of seven years of experience strategic planning and/or program/project management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, advanced degree is preferred
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively and successfully implementing change management strategies
- A servant leader focused on elevating highly competent staff and executives
- Value for diversity with significant experience effectively managing cross-cultural communication; insight and experience working across Chinese cultures is a plus
- Proactive; thrive working behind the scenes to anticipate needs and raise potential issues before they arise
- Value getting things done correctly from the start with the confidence and ability to hold cross-functional leaders accountable
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance, and administration initiatives
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and persuasive communication, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical and strategic thinker
- Emotionally intelligent and adept at reading people and situations
Must have received or be willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccine protocol by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Compensation: 175k+ plus generous benefits and bonus and equity; Relocation assistance available