Human Resources Coordinator Alpharetta GA
Our client, a fast growing financial services firm with 30 locations around the U.S., has a rewarding HR Coordinator opportunity for an eager candidate excited to learn all-things-HR.
Based on-site, in an office at their corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, Georgia, the HR Coordinator will work directly for the HR Manager, who’s equally eager to help mentor and train this new team member.
This position is a newly created role with exciting career growth potential in a firm that’s received accolades in lists such as one of the “fastest growing companies” and has been recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
If you exude self-discipline and integrity, and want to take on a role with the opportunity to continually learn and develop your skillset in the world of HR, then we encourage you to keep reading.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include all aspects of the Human Resources function including:
- Assisting with the talent acquisition process including interview coordination, follow up, processing as it relates to candidate paperwork, offer letter processing, etc.
- Support the HR Manager with the new hire orientation process and properly introducing new employees to the company culture and values
- Validate and process semi-monthly payroll reviewing for accuracy
- Process, review and validate timesheets
- Obtain vendor reports
- Support in writing and updating policies and procedures as it relates to payroll guidelines, new legislation, etc
- 401(k) administration work to support the human resources activities
- Assist with employee relation matters
- Work with the HR Manager to analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
You are a strong fit for this role if you meet the following requirements:
- Have 1-2+ years experience in the human resources field
- Enjoy a front-facing role where you’ll have the opportunity to interact with many employees
- Have a basic understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related field is preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with confidentiality and professionalism
- Drive, efficiency, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Compensation: 60-65K (based on experience) plus incredible benefits and a potential for an annual bonus