Part Time Administrative Assistant – Remote Atlanta GA
Candidates must live within a reasonable distance of the Atlanta area for occasional in-person meetings.
*This job will require a work schedule of 20-25 hours per week, performed during normal business hours*
Our client, a Cutting-Edge Healthcare Education company, is looking for a Virtual Part-time Administrative Assistant to join their team. This person will report to the Project Management Administrator and will support the daily activities of the administrative staff, assist with managing educational conferences/events, and handle other project related tasks.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity and is perfect for someone who wants a flexible work schedule, wants to be part of a family-friendly company, and enjoys the daily work of planning, preparing, and executing projects.
- Supports the daily activities of the administrative staff for both Continued Education and Medical Writing and Editing (MWE) project-related tasks
- Assists with planning, preparing, and executing virtual and live advisory board programs and focus groups
- Acts as liaison and the main point of contact for healthcare clients such as pharmacists, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
- Assists in tracking and procuring necessary documentation from speakers, reviewers, and planners
- Supports writing team with managing medical-legal-regulatory MLR schedules
- Assists in developing, administering, and monitoring project related budgets
- Maintains communication among team members as well as across various teams
- Performs other duties as required or assigned by the Director of Medical Communications or CEO
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in an administrative or project support role
- Experience working in a healthcare environment or familiarity with healthcare-related terminology a plus
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Friendly, professional personality, team spirit and strong customer service skills
Salary: $23-28/hr. depending on level of experience
*Some overnight US travel may be required for conferences