Part-Time Client Services Associate Sandy Springs GA
Our client, located in the Sandy Springs area (near Roswell Road/Windsor Parkway), has a great part-time opportunity for a process-driven person excited to work for a small, team-oriented commercial insurance company specializing in the energy industry.
In your role as an Part-Time Client Service Associate, you’ll work approximately 20 to 25 hours per week during normal business hours. You will be working onsite at their offices.
You will enjoy administration work that’s process and system-driven; this valuable support work assists seven managers of a niche insurance company. If you’re someone who is excited to learn more about the energy and risk advisory fields, you’ll get strong exposure to some unique projects.
Your day-to-day JOB RESPONSIBILITIES will be to:
- Support a team of seven managers in servicing key client insurance accounts
- Contribute to organizing and managing the shared team files including company database, policies, and binders
- Process tasks, to include client invoices, endorsements, certificates, coverage policies, finance agreements, audits, as well as monthly installment and direct bill invoices
- Follow up on client file documentation regarding insurance action items, outstanding issues and tasks
- Order and review loss runs and claim status reports and assist with preparation of loss summaries
- Support in file maintenance day-to-day tasks such as copying, archiving, filing, etc.
Your background and skill set will include these JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional experience in Commercial Property and Casualty Client Insurance support
- Valid state Property & Casualty Agent License preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- AMS 360 experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Be proactive and communicative in order to maintain positive and effective working relationships with clients and team members
Compensation is $28-32 per hour, based on experience.