Full-Charge Bookkeeper Alpharetta GA
Job Title: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia (In Office)
Company: Cutlite Penta America / Carton Craft Supply
Compensation: $80k plus benefits
Come be a part of an amazing team with our client, Cutlite Penta America, located in Alpharetta. Cutlite Penta America is a sales, service, and parts supplier for Cutlite Penta fiber laser systems in North America. Cutlite Penta America is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join their team as a Full Charge Bookkeeper.
Many associates at this company have been there for 20-30 years and welcome new associates into the team-oriented, family-like atmosphere. If you are an experienced full charge bookkeeper with Sage X3 experience and want to be a part of a growing, stable team, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Full-cycle A/P including vendor management, invoice coding, vendor payment processing, researching outstanding payments, obtaining receipts, maintaining files
- Processing and reconciling monthly credit card statements and following up with all cardholders to ensure all receipts are submitted, properly coded, and approved.
- Monthly reconciliations for all bank and credit card accounts.
- Monthly General Ledger account reconciliations and month-end closing.
- Full-charge responsibility for A/P, A/R, revenue recognition, and G/L.
- Enter inventory adjustments
- Reconciling all balance sheet accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in full-cycle accounting/bookkeeping
- Strong previous experience using Sage X3 accounting software preferred
- Strong Excel proficiency, including pivot tables and VLookups
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with staff and vendors
- Ability to think critically and apply knowledge of accounting principles
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a timely manner adhering to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Compensation: 80k + benefits