Staff Accountant Dunwoody GA
Our client, a dynamic private medical practice located in the Perimeter/Ashford Dunwoody area, is on the lookout for a talented Staff Accountant to join their warm and welcoming team. If you’re seeking a workplace where your expertise is not just acknowledged but celebrated, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This position is in the office, Monday-Friday, business hours.
- Accounts Payable including vendor records maintenance and personal expense allocation to physician business accounts
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable, including daily reconciliation/settlement with practice management system receivables
- Preparation of invoices (ICN, Marcus Feeding Therapy, etc.)
- Multiple bank reconciliations for accounts
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed
- Oversee cash management function to include ACH payments, transfers, wires, etc.
- Administer company 401k plan (Fidelity) to include NDT testing, profit sharing calculations, etc.
- Prepare bi-weekly weekly payrolls for staff and physician owners, including 401k deductions and profit-sharing distributions
- Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Maintain required business documents (business licenses for multiple office locations, W-9s, etc.)
- Prepare annual 1099’s in conjunction with accounting firm
- Assistance with the annual budget and audit processes
- New vendor setup and maintenance
- Vendor statement reconciliation and discrepancy resolution
- Assist with annual benefits renewal
- Guide employees on benefits elections, 401k elections, tax deductions, etc.
- Facilitate contract renewals and research vendor options for services
- Perform government compliance annual reporting
- Ad Hoc financial and HR reporting for management and Executive Committee
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online (3 years minimum experience)
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- 3-5+ years similar Accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree; degree in Accounting a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a collaborative, team player office environment
- Ability to interface well with staff and external contacts of the practice
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
Compensation: $85,000 – $90,000 salary, outstanding benefits and PTO