Part Time Project Coordinator – Remote Atlanta GA
**THIS IS A LONG-TERM PART-TIME POSITION SO PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE IDEALLY LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS.
Our client, a small virtual design agency here in the metro Atlanta area, is looking for a remote permanent Part-time Project Coordinator to assist them in servicing their largest client.
The owner of this agency acts as the primary point of contact for this client and he needs some assistance in juggling all the moving parts, staying on top of deadlines, etc. He expects to need about 10-15 hours of help each week.
This will be a very important role for both this agency and their client. You will be viewed as an important part of the “team of equals”. Come join this “no BS” firm that says what they mean, means what they say, and are a super nice, polite, and respectful group of people.
- Attend and eventually lead a weekly meeting with this large client to review project status updates and get new marching orders
- Take great notes during the meeting and send them to all appropriate parties afterward
- Manage projects involving trade shows, print and digital ads, etc. by ensuring work is done, deadlines are met, and all necessary parties are kept updated and informed
- Proof work to ensure no typos or mistakes
- Stay on top of the flow of work in projects to make sure no bottlenecks occur
- Interact with another subcontracting agency as needed
- Strong previous administrative, EA, or project management experience
- High proficiency in Word and Powerpoint; previous experience with WordPress is a plus
- Previous experience working in a small business where you had to be resourceful and figure a lot of things out on your own
- Confidence to be able to hold people accountable to deadlines and commitments, even the owner of the agency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
Pay rate will be $30-35 per hour, depending on experience. There are no benefits associated with this position.