Finance

Part Time Daily Money Manager

Part-time

Innovative Outsourcing

Part Time Daily Money Manager Atlanta GA

Would you love to be able to use your accounting skills to help make individuals’ lives more organized and less stressful? If yes, then we urge you to keep reading.

A metro-Atlanta financial firm that caters to high-net-worth clients is looking for a Permanent Personal Finance Manager/Daily Money Manager to join its team. This individual will work with these clients to handle their accounting needs, assist with tax preparation, and complete other tasks associated with financial responsibilities.

The job requires approximately 20-25 hours of work each week and can be worked on a flexible schedule during normal business hours.

About 75% of your work can be done from your home office. The remaining 25% of your work schedule is divided between on-site work, requiring travel to either clients’ homes in Buckhead and the surrounding areas or alternatively to twice-per-month meetings with your colleagues.¬†

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

  • Assist clients with managing their complex personal finances¬†
  • Perform general bookkeeping duties such as bill paying, reviewing and posting transactional data in Quicken, account reconciliation, and general ledger balancing
  • Create general financial statements and conduct analyses
  • Assist with gathering documents needed for tax filing purposes
  • Respond promptly to ad hoc client requests and maintain ongoing communication
  • Become a trusted advisor

JOB REQUIREMENTS

  • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
  • Previous experience performing full-charge bookkeeping or accounting services for high net-worth individuals would be ideal, but previous small business bookkeeping experience is suitable
  • Professional experience in the personal/trust tax preparation arena is desired
  • Willingness to learn and become proficient with Quicken
  • Willing to wear many hats in servicing the clients – some bookkeeping in nature, some more analytical, some more administrative
  • Confidence in interacting with executive personalities and demeanors and being able to challenge/push back when necessary
  • Professional experience interacting with internal and external customers is desired
  • Must be available to work and travel to clients’ homes during normal business hours

Compensation: $35-43 per hour plus mileage.

There is also a PTO policy and the opportunity to participate in a SIMPLE IRA plan including company matching contribution.

** This is a permanent part-time position. If you are ideally looking for a full-time role, please do not apply.