Operations Specialist – Financial Services Duluth GA
Our client, a Private Investment Firm focused on financial planning services for Christian-based organizations, is hiring an Operations Specialist – Financial Services based at their great new office space in Duluth, GA. If you’re humble, hungry, and smart, and equally eager to work for a faith-based growing business with a strong team-oriented culture, this opportunity is for you. You will report to the Operations Manager and COO.
This small business has amazing benefits – comparable to those you might see at a big Fortune 500 firm – as well as perks like work-where-you-like on Wednesdays.
You’re a strong fit for this role if you’re interested in both the investment operations and fund administration aspects of the business, and enjoy doing work that includes:
- Client-Facing work for New Accounts: Obtaining information and preparing all documents for clients to open new accounts and sign transfer paperwork as necessary
- Account Maintenance and File Creation: Creation of digital files for new accounts, making necessary address and name changes, tax-id changes, etc.
- Distributions: Overseeing distributions that are either systemic or an on-demand basis, as well as transferring cash to clearing accounts for distributions, whether system or requesting manual ones, and all follow up tasks
- Customer Service: Administration work to handle case notes and client case files, fielding phone calls or email requests from clients and managers in a timely manner, preparing materials for advisor meetings with clients and prospects, as well as communicating and regular contacting clients as needed for follow up meetings and other client-related tasks
- Outright Gift Processing: Liquidating outright stock gifts and transferring proceeds to clients, as well as communicating investment and proceeds data to clients for receipt purposes
- iPHI Administration: Daily processing and month-end close tasks for the integrated software our client uses
We hope you’ll consider applying to this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Experience in the financial services and/or insurance industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting Degree preferred)
- Series 65 license, or willingness to gain licensing within 6 months of employment
- Experience – and a passion – in doing customer-service focused work
Your skillset will also include:
- High level of organization, time management and written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while being both flexible and open-minded
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to solve problems, take independent action and make strong decisions
Compensation: 65K+ (based on experience), plus great benefits package and annual bonus opportunity