Part Time Personal Finance Manager Atlanta GA
Would you love to be able to use your accounting skills to help make individuals’ lives more organized and less stressful? If yes, then we urge you to keep reading.
A metro-Atlanta financial firm that caters to high net-worth clients is looking for a Permanent Daily Money Manager & Personal Finance Manager to join their team. This individual will work with these clients in handling their daily accounting needs, tax preparation, and other financial and administrative responsibilities.
The job will require approximately 20 hours of work each week and can be worked on a flexible schedule during normal business hours. About 50% of your work schedule will require travel to clients’ homes in Buckhead and the surrounding areas to perform work in their home offices, as well as attending team meetings. The other 50% of your work can be done from your home office.
**Because you will be working in clients’ home offices at times, this position requires that you be fully vaccinated.
- Assist clients with managing their complex personal finances
- Perform general bookkeeping duties such as bill paying, reviewing and posting transactional data in Quicken, account reconciliation, and general ledger balancing
- Create general financial statements and conduct analyses
- Assist with gathering documents needed for tax filing purposes
- Respond promptly to ad hoc client requests and maintain ongoing communication
- Become a trusted advisor
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional experience in the personal/trust tax preparation arena is desired
- Previous experience performing full-charge bookkeeping or accounting services for high net-worth individuals would be ideal; but at the least previous small business bookkeeping experience
- Willingness to learn and become proficient with Quicken
- Willing to wear many hats in servicing the clients – some bookkeeping in nature, some more analytical, some more administrative
- Confidence in interacting with executive personalities and demeanors and be able to challenge/push back when necessary
- Must be available to work and travel to clients’ homes during normal business hours
Pay rate will be $35-40 per hour plus mileage. There is also PTO and the opportunity to participate in a SIMPLE IRA plan.
** This is a permanent part-time position. If you are ideally looking for a full-time role, please do not apply.