Project Analyst Marietta GA
Our client, a boutique firm that helps business owners save money on their taxes, is looking for a Project Analyst to join their team. This is a hybrid position – you will work in the client’s Windy Hill area office Tuesdays thru Thursdays, and work from your own home office on Mondays and Fridays.
Since 1998, our client has been helping companies create new opportunities for savings through State and Federal Tax Credits. They prioritize excellence, teamwork, hard work, and family-friendly flexible work schedules.
If you are someone who loves data, organization, following processes, and you have strong intermediate Excel skills, this job could be a perfect fit for you. You will work closely with the Account Management team to provide updates on client projects and request additional or missing information. So excellent communication will also be an important part of this job.
This is a client with whom we have a longstanding relationship that spans more than 10 years. We have placed many individuals in this firm over the years and we are confident that you will enjoy being part of this friendly and professional team.
As part of the project analysis team, you will be analyzing and compiling info collected by the Account Managers from their clients.
- Compile and organize client project work files
- Run calculations and data comparisons
- Document business activity details
- Use document and project management software daily
- Provide project updates to Team Leader
- Communicate with Account Managers to provide client project status updates and to request additional information
- Analyze data and then develop clear, detailed findings report for clients
- Previous experience in a role that was heavily computer-based and data/document intensive
- Love of data, numbers, and organization
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Strong intermediate level Excel Skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
COMPENSATION: a base salary of $60-65,000 plus a twice annual bonus and benefits