Veterinary Practice Manager Roswell GA
Our client, a well-established veterinary surgical practice, is adding a Practice Manager to their growing practice. They have multiple locations on the northside of Atlanta, and their thriving business is expanding. The ideal candidate will have good HR and leadership skills; strong business acumen; project management skills that require wearing multiple hats; and possess a servant leader mentality.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- General Tasks: Be prepared to handle any pet or facility emergencies. Create reports for management. Project management program rollouts. Maintain relationships with partners and vendors. Assist in defining marketing focus, implementing marketing plans and communications. Be able to conduct tours of the practice. Visit each veterinary surgical location on a regular weekly basis.
- Policy Tasks: With the practice owner, veterinarians, and staff, develop core values as well as vision and mission statements for the practice. Plan, develop and coordinate policies and procedures. Develop and maintain medical record management system. Develop, train others in and follow protocols for emergencies. Be familiar with federal and state regulations regarding pharmacy, controlled-drugs and staffing issues. Conduct bi-annual audits with each team in April and October respectively. Maintain physical plant and operations to meet state board minimum standards of practice.
- Human Resources: Establish chain of command so that staff members know to whom they should look to for initial responses to ethical, medical, business or personal problems or concerns. Prepare schedules. Schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage while minimizing downtime and overtime. Adjust staffing between offices as needed. Prepare and lead staff training. Develop comprehensive personnel policies. Maintain and update safety manual; procedures manuals; and Employee Handbook as needed. Recruit, interview, hire and onboard staff as needed.
- Previous working experience as specialty Practice Manager
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, General Office, Marketing etc. Familiar with IT/Business infrastucture
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
Compensation: 90-100k+incentive compensation; PTO; medical, dental, vision, 401(k).